Tuesday 26 May 2015

Summary As Your Portrait For Career

Personally, I very rarely have to write your resume. In all cases, it was a document that the employer needed to continue already initiated talks with me about a career. And it happened again in my life 5. But I remember how difficult it was to write a summary that, in fact, was to consolidate the already established image of your company.

Now, when I advise managers on career building, resume writing advice on occupied most of the work. It is not about that. make a summary of a detailed or less detailed. The idea is to draw a clear, logical picture of the career path of the head. First of all for himself.

One day my friend asked to treat it separately. It was a summary of the candidate to the level of Deputy General in a large company. Resume was very detailed, but it was not 1-2 ideas on what the candidates talented and she has spent 25 years of his working life. Once I asked a friend a couple of questions about the connections or no ambiguity in her qualification, I concluded that the friend did not bother to think in advance their professional history. The reply was, "I think it will take place ...." 

Summary As Your Portrait For Career
Summary As Your Portrait For Career
Reflect on the experience difficult to model its future is sometimes even harder, because the objectives are not formulated. But if you are in such a state, it is better not to go into the labor market. You think if you do not Hedhantery. the employer himself. And no one can give you a structured feedback, because the reaction will be at the level of feeling of sand in the shoe.

And all this in any case is not about the formatting of your document, but about understanding your past, present and future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment